When I joined the 40 Days to Miracles group, I knew I was going to experience life change. I read the book that was part of the process to grasp the concepts and assignments. Mai Vu is an experienced speaker in the consciousness community, came up with a system for creating miracles, and gave regular calls and support to all group members. I had very little time to devote to the process, so it was important that the list I created could work miracles out of thin air.
During the learning process of going through the book, I bought the audio version so that I could listen while doing other things. I knew I had to start writing a list.
At first I kept a notebook and wrote in it daily. Then I noticed that I had to transcribe what I wrote in the notebook into an email to send to my buddy for daily witnessing. This quickly became cumbersome because I had limited time to spend on this task.
Instead, I typed a master list of miracles I wanted. I would re-read them each day and change anything that came up. Whether it was emotions around that miracle, blessings, or insights, I would change my words almost everyday.
The thing is that once the words were out there into the world, they became real.
God whispers things He has planned for us and puts these on our hearts. They don’t become real until we claim them as part of us.
By writing down the miracles we want, these dreams and desires are real. Even if we don’t have a buddy reading our daily list, God witnesses what you ask for.
We remember our desires when we re-read the list. We acknowledge our inner feelings, fears, motivations, and joy when we write about the feelings around the miracle, desire we want.
That’s why gratitude has so much power in our lives.
Through the daily gratitude list I created, I felt more positive as I watched my miracles happen.
Here’s the miracles I experienced during these past 40 days:
- An easy household move. Finding a renter for my previous home even though I had to break lease to move. A renter contacted and rented the home within 2 weeks. I found a place in the new city 1 week later in a neighborhood with the school I wanted my daughters to go to. I received $300 off the first month’s rent (for a house, not an apartment)! All utilities were turned on WITHOUT large deposits. All utilities were turned off WITHOUT large deposits. Boxed 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in 2 weeks by myself. My Mom hired 2 Men and a Truck to move in one day! We moved in 1 week before school started for the girls.
- Friends in the local area want to get together with me and the girls to enjoy time together again since I was previously located 2 hours away.
- New clients in my business that still allows me a balanced schedule and increases my income.
- The ability to order a new PT Cruiser bumper cover to replace the one that was smashed last year. I decided to install it myself because I found out that it’s actually pretty easy to do.
- A $15 TV from the local Goodwill along with a Roku for the girls to watch movies.
- Focus, confidence, and Pam Slim’s course, Power Teaching, to help me launch my course that’ll help women and business owners to increase their intuitive relationship with God and transform their life story.
- To see myself losing 22# over the next 90 days by using Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution program where I can get P90X results in only 30 minutes. I’ve done about 3 rounds of P90X, but I’d always stop because of the amount of time it takes to do the workouts. A friend of mine popped up on Facebook and told me she got the same results she got from P90X since doing Jillian’s program. So, I got it too and am so motivated to start when it comes in the mail!
- Better communication with my older daughter, Scarlett. She’s like a “mini mom” and we go head to head on things often. Mostly, I get onto her about cleaning her room, taking a shower, and positively communicating with her sister when she needs space. In the process of the miracles course, I found the answer of how to communicate with her that is more in my own space and not just telling her what to do.
- Peace around the vision that what’s meant to happen will happen in God’s timing.
- And many more daily miracles I noticed through the process that are leading up to the bigger miracles still on my list of ones to happen.
The list also helped me feel lighter and more positive in the process. I could enjoy my day more fully.
Let me tell you that I have my share of struggles to deal with. I have two girls that I raise by myself. Besides that, my oldest daughter is a daily struggle. She knows my anger buttons and frequently pushes them. It’s a daily, ongoing irritation that I have to deal with and it’s hard. I can’t just tell her to stop because she’ll keep right on with it or it’ll worsen.
So what do I do? I give thanks for this struggle and what I learn from it. One thing I’ve learned is that it’s not all about me. I have two girls that I have to defend, protect, take care of, and provide for. It’s about them. It’s about making and doing things that make sense to better our lives. Learning how to make miracles, how to ask and receive from God has been a big part of shifting my consciousness towards realizing these things.
Also, by being lighter and brighter, I am able to laugh more fully and enjoy people around me. I go with the flow more often instead of trying to “take life by the horns” and steer.
What miracles do you want to create and when will you start?