The best NLP parts integration that I’ve found so far has been the one demonstrated in an audiobook by Christiane Turner titled Quantum NLP: Though Into Manisfestation.
She used an example through a friend of hers and I found it very easy to follow along with and do myself.
Here’s an NLP parts integration from someone I trust at NLP World, Terry Elston. I’ve followed him for a few years online and have bought a few of his products.
NLP Parts Integration Part 1
NLP Parts Integration Part 2
The videos don’t exactly explain the process of how to do an NLP parts integration or why you’d want to do one.
What I’ve found works the best is to do the following:
1. Begin with a core issue. What is it that’s bothering you. In the video, the lady wanted acceptance from family.
2. Ask yourself where this issue is in your body and what’s limiting you from achieving the acceptance.
3. Place the parts in two hands. You may notice they come through as certain characters. In the demonstration Christiane Turner did, I believe the parts came through as The Wicked Witch (from Wizard of Oz) and Olive Oil from Popeye or something similar to that. It’s been while since I’ve listened to the audio recording.
4. Once you have the parts represented in your hands, ask each what it wants.
5. Actively listen.
6. Ask the parts what they need to join together and work towards the acceptance or whatever value you’re seeking.
7. Ask them to take you back to a time where you can give that value to yourself and help the parts work together.
8. Thank the parts and allow them to go back to where they came from.
You may notice a shift right away or it may take some time for the parts to integrate.