How do you love yourself?
Really think about it.
Have you loved yourself in the past few days?
It means different things to different people to love yourself.
What does it mean for you?
If you’re totally stumped, I have a few ideas that you can use to start with…
1. Say affirmations any time you have negative thoughts.
Affirmations are positive, present sentences that states what you want to be and do in the future. Affirmations also state things about yourself that you sometimes forget.
You may get busy and forget that you have all the things you need. In the moment of a stressful situation, you may think that you’ll never get things right or something worse.
That’s why you need to say affirmations to help you remember who you are, where you’re going and what you want to be and do.
So, what affirmations can you use?
Here’s a few for you:
- I have unlimited creativity, drive and motivation.
- New opportunities are showing up daily and I am
motivated to take action towards those opportunities.
- I feel alive, energized and motivated to take on any
task in front of me.
- I create health by expressing love, understanding and
- I welcome positive energy and I use that feeling to
- I treat myself with respect
- I love nutritious healthy food, and I enjoy eating fresh
fruits and vegetables.
- I have a healthy spirit, mind and body.
- I have a healthy heart and a strong set of lungs.
- I trust the flow and process of life
- My surroundings are safe and friendly
2. Use meditation to clear your mind and find your way back to yourself
Meditation has had studies conducted that proves it’s beneficial for lowering your stress, blood pressure and many more benefits.
It’s easy to start. You don’t really need to go to India or visit Tibet to learn how to meditate.
I’d like to give you a gift. I bought the rights to distribute a free series of meditations and I’ve found them to be very useful and calming.
You can try your free guided meditation series.
3. Take time for yourself.
Do something for yourself today. Whether it’s time to read, play a game on your Kindle, or surf the web to learn something, take that time today. It’s a way of loving yourself that not many view as that.
We all need to have a way of enjoying what we do. If you have a hobby you’ve put off for awhile, put aside that time to enjoy yourself.
Wanted to start exercising to meet your New Year’s Resolutions? Start today and exercise.
Go for a walk. Jog. Put in that Sweating to the Oldies (but goody) VHS tape.
5. Eat right.
If you’re eating too many carbs, this may be why you’re feeling sluggish and tired. Try eating more veggies today. Eat some fruits.
Any type of food that has a lot of color and makes you feel good.
These are a few ideas on how to love yourself, but I’m sure there’s more you can come up with. Post what ideas you get in the comments below.